Over the years we have been involved in many facets of real estate and beyond. Our real estate specific investments have included single-family residential, mufti-family residential, commercial retail, commercial office, industrial, and land development. These diverse endeavors have allowed us to capitalize on market trends and opportunities as well as help us set a rock-solid foundation of experience and expertise that we bring to each of our investments. Recently we have turned much of our attention and resources to self storage as a long-term portfolio hold investment in the Western United States.
We also offer specialty financing (hard money/private lending). And occasionally, we will partner with investors on unique real estate projects that meet our parameters.
While the real estate market has seen it’s fair share of turbulence, our commitment to conservative investing, creativity, and lean business practices has not only allowed us weather economic storms, but also enjoy a path of continual growth.
Have an investment opportunity that might interest us?
We have worked with investors, owners, and banks large and small to purchase small cap commercial loans, REOs, and tapes of residential homes. If you are looking to sell some under-performing loans and assets or know someone who is, we may be interested in purchasing them. We’ve built a reputation for moving fast, making decisions quickly, and always performing. Learn more about what we are seeking.
Are you an investor in need of private financing?
Please visit our “Lending” page in the menu above to learn more.
Overview of some past projects:
Overview: Project Budget Ranges $150,000 to $5 million
- Single family and multi-family individual rental properties
- Subdivision Development projects up to 50 lots
- Speculative home construction in Oregon and California
- Owning and managing blocks of single family homes in urban areas of Phoenix, Arizona
- 3,500-acre ranch community subdivision project
- Establishing and managing property owner associations in several states
- Apartment to Condominium conversions (from 9units to 30 unit complexes)
Overview: Project Budget Ranges $150,000 to$7 million
- Office and warehouse development and management projects
- Self Storage development, rehabilitation, and management operations
- Industrial condominium conversions in Silicon Valley
- Multi-tenant strip mall development
Overview: Typical loan size $30,000 to $2 million – AVG: $300-400k
- Placing and servicing private loans secured by real estate
- Hundreds of loan transactions closed
- Only 2 borrower’s properties required foreclosure in 30 years
To learn more about our terms and how we may be able to work together, please contact us using the submission form below or you can reach us directly at: