When used responsibly, lending and credit is a powerful fuel for economic growth. At Healo we provide equity-based lending for real estate properties and enjoy working with capable and creative investors to help them accomplish their investing goals.
Our reputation as a Hard Money / Private Money Lender is built upon 30 years of swift, reliable, creative, and trustworthy service. Unlike conventional lenders (banks), we can make decisions promptly and act quickly.
We offer equity-based loans secured by a Note and first Deed of Trust.
The most common reasons to seek hard money are:
- Time constraints that require a quick close.
- Unusual credit/income situation.
- Credit score complications.
- Unusual property or property condition (e.g. unfinished construction).
- The Borrower does not meet the stringent requirements of conventional underwriting guidelines.
We consider several important aspects of before making a loan. Some of these factors include:
- Investor’s personal income and credit.
- Use of funds.
- Loan position (we only make loans in first position).
- Type of building and unique characteristics.
- Current market value of the subject property.
- Property income (Specifically, the NOI – Net Operating Income).
- Condition of subject property.
- LTV Loan to Value (we typically do not make loans above a 60% or 70% LTV).
We have been involved in a variety of projects and loans, however, there are some things we do NOT lend on. Some of those projects and situations include:
- Land loans
- Mobile homes
- Commercial retail over $4M
- Commercial office over $4M
- Construction loans
- Partially constructed properties
- Owner occupied residential loans
Learn more about what we offer and what we are seeking here.
To learn more about our terms and how we may be able to work together, please contact us using the submission form below or you can reach us directly at: