What we’re seeking
We pride ourselves on creating solutions and opportunities where they don’t yet exist, but focus is still imperative. Below are some investments opportunities that interest us and some basic parameters we consider.
Kent Healy: email@example.com – 949-874-3890
Kyle Healy: firstname.lastname@example.org – 949-330-3437
Mark DiRienzo: email@example.com – 541-621-8393
We are looking for loans:
- In the 1st position Between $100,000 and $1,500,000 (We will consider loans in the 2nd position if the 1st is not too large)
- Below 70% LTV (Loan-to-purchase price)
Loans that do NOT interest us:
- Loans in 3rd position
- Owner occupied loans
- Mobile homes loans
- Construction loans
- Interest rates will vary. The typical spectrum is between 9% and 12.5% depending on the security and the credit worthiness of the borrower
- Borrower must always have personal money invested
- We will consider land loans with an LTV under 50%
- We also purchase existing notes
Real Estate Acquisitions:
We are interested in the following:
- Distressed property / REOs
- Self Storage facilities
- Commercial and/or industrial buildings
- Residential fix-and-flips
We are most interested in projects located in the following states:
We are NOT interested in:
- Assets with a purchase price over 6mm
- Heavy industrial
- Residential lot development projects
Self Storage Specifics:
As mentioned above, we are actively pursuing self-storage facilities. Below are some of our basic parameters:
Size: 25,000 and 100,000 rentable sq ft. We might consider smaller facilities in the following areas:
- Oregon: Greater Medford area and Bend,
- Arizona: Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Surprise
- Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno, Sparks
- Utah: Salt Lake City
Condition: We are not afraid to get our hands dirty and will purchase facilities that require fix up or have been poorly managed in the past if it’s reflected in a lower purchase price.
Location: See specific cites and states above. Facilities must be located in metropolitan areas (no rural properties) that can support at minimum of 80% occupancy.
We tend to be a little aggressive in our pricing, but some of our strengths include making decisions quickly, closing all cash, and closing quickly. With the right circumstances these terms may be appealing to certain sellers.
Overview of some past projects:
Overview: Project Budget Ranges $150,000 to $5 million
- Single family and multi-family individual rental properties
- Subdivision Development projects up to 50 lots
- Speculative home construction in Oregon and California
- Owning and managing blocks of single family homes in urban areas of Phoenix, Arizona
- 3,500-acre ranch community subdivision project
- Establishing and managing property owner associations in several states
- Apartment to Condominium conversions (from 9units to 30 unit complexes)
Overview: Project Budget Ranges $150,000 to$7 million
- Office and warehouse development and management projects
- Self Storage development, rehabilitation, and management operations
- Industrial condominium conversions in Silicon Valley
- Multi-tenant strip mall development
Overview: Typical loan size $30,000 to $2 million – AVG: $300-400k
- Placing and servicing private loans secured by real estate
- Hundreds of loan transactions closed
- Only 2 borrower’s properties required foreclosure in 30 years
Why work with Healo Capital?
- We are personal and personable (no bureaucracy).
- We are easy to reach.
- We can make decisions quickly.
- We can purchase all cash.
- We are creative. We often find ourselves involved with complex deals — or those with “hair” as some would say. But we thrive under such circumstances.
- We have a long, solid history of performing (just ask for referrals).
Have something that may interest us?
Kent Healy: firstname.lastname@example.org 949-874-3890
Kyle Healy: email@example.com 949-330-3437
Mark DiRienzo: firstname.lastname@example.org 541-621-8393